Valley of the artisans- temple of Ramesseum- temple of Habu City.
Luxor International Airport
Please arrive by 10:20 AM for a prompt departure at 10:50 AM
Approximately 8:30 PM
– Private English speaking tour guide
– Private air conditioned vehicle.
– All taxes and service charges.
– Entry fees to visit all the attractions that listed in the itinerary.
– A small bottle of water.
– Entry fees to g0 inside the tomb of Queen Nefertari.
Pick up from your hotel and drive to the west bank of Luxor city to visit valley of the Queens which is home to 85 tombs of Egypt’s famous Queens. Discover valley of the nobles which is home to all tombs of ancient Egypt’s high officials and view the daily live scenes which decorate their walls. Visit valley of the artisans which is home to 52 tombs, explore the temple of Ramesseum which was built by the famous king Ramses the great around 1279 B.C and visit the mortuary temple of madinet Habu which is very famous for its well preserved colors and reliefs. Transfer back to your hotel.