– Domestic flight tickets Cairo /Luxor Luxor /Cairo
– 4 days accommodation in 5 star hotel on bb basis .8 days accommodation
On board a Dahabiya cruise boat on fb basis
– Entrance fees to all the sights that listed in the itinerary
– All taxes and service charges.
– Private tour guide
– Private air conditioned vehicle
– A small bottle of water everyday
-internet data sim card
– Entry fees to go inside any of the 3 pyramids of Giza and the mummy room inside the Egyptian museum
– Optional tours
– Entry visa to Egypt
– Tour type : private
– 10 % off for large groups
– Hotel in Cairo: Ramses Hilton hotel
– Dahabiya cruise boat
Transfer to Cairo international airport to board your flight to Luxor city on arrival to Luxor visit the most impressive temple of Karnak then board Dahabiya Nile cruise in time for lunch.
Later the Dahabiya Nile cruise will set sail to Esna city
Lunch on board – dinner on board
Overnight on board at Esna
Visit the remarkable temple of Esna which is located 9 meters below the level of the modern city of Esna. Then the boat sets sail to Edfu. on arrival to Edfu .visit the best preserved temple in Egypt by horse and carriage overnight at Edfu.
at sunrise the boat will set sail to take sandstone Quarry of Gebel el selsela which was Egypt’s main source of sandstone quarries in ancient Egypt discover the fantastic temple of the famous king Horemheb which was cut out of the sandstone mountain at Gebel selsela .after visiting .the sandstone quarry the Dahabiya nile cruise will sail to Komombo temple on arrival visit the temple of komo mbo and the mummified crocodile museum .
overnight at kom ombo.
Enjoy a lovely day visiting the must -see valley of the kings, temple of Queen Hatchepsuit and the colossi of memmnon .overnight at luxor