-private English speaking guide
– private air conditioned vehicle
– entrance fees of the attractions that listed in the itinerary .
– internet data sim card
– a small bottle of mineral water every day
– 4 nights accommodations on a luxurious
– cruise boat on FB basis
– all taxes and service charges
– entrance fees to go inside the tomb of king Tutankhamen.
Tour type : private
Tour starts : Luxor
Tour – ends :Aswan
Nile cruise boat is m/s amwaj ,m/s blue shadow or similar.
10% off for larger groups
Breakfast- lunch- dinner on board
enjoy a horse and carriage ride to the temple of Edfu which was built 237 BC. it was dedicated to the famous god Horus .later the cruise boat will set sail to the remarkable temple of kom ombo which was used as a healing center as well and on its walls you will see the surgical instruments which were used by the ancient Egyptian physicians.
– in the evening dress up in traditional Egyptian clothing and enjoy a lovely Egyptian dinner and a galabiya party in the lounge bar.
Breakfast lunch- dinner on board.
overnight on board in Aswan
drive through the city of Aswan to visit the high dam and the extraordinary temple of Philae. view the unfinished obelisk of Queen Hatchepsuit. later sailboat ride around the elephantine island .
After noon at leisure or join an optional tour to the traditional Nubian village, where you enjoy bird watching and experience wild life on your way to the Nubian village
transfer to Aswan airport to board your flight back to Cairo or to Aswan train station