-private English speaking tour guide
-private air-conditioned vehicle
– entrance fees to the sightseeings that mentioned in the itinerary
– All taxes and service charges
-3 nights accommodation on a luxurious 5 star cruise boat on fb basis
– small bottle of mineral water during the excursions
– internet data sim card.
– entrance fees to go inside the tomb of king Tutankhamen.
tour type : private
tour quality :deluxe
tour stats : Aswan
Tour ends : luxor
-Nile cruise boat : m/s Amwaj ,m/s Mayfair,M/s blue shadow or similar
-10 % off for large groups
– if you have a special diet or yow are allergic to any kind of food please inform us a head.
Meet and assist at Aswan airport or Aswan train station ,on arrival visit the fabulous temple of Philae .visit the high Dam which was built by the Russians to control the Nile annual flood. view the unfinished obelisk of the famous Queen Hatchepsuit, board your cruise boat in time for lunch ,later enjoy a magical sail boat ride around the elephant-shaped rocks of the elephantine island.
– enjoy an optional trip to the Nubian village
lunch on board
Dinner on board
Overnight on board in Aswan
Morning at leisure or join an optional tour to the must- see temples of abu simbel (by plane or by bus)
later the Nile cruise boat sails to kom ombo .on arrival visit kom ombo temple and the awe- inspiring crocodile museum. In the evening dress up in traditional Egyptian clothing and enjoy an Egyptian dinner and galabiya party in the lounge bar.
Breakfast on board
Lunch on board
dinner on board
break fast on board
lunch on board
dinner on board overnight on board at luxor
to visit valley of the kings /the temple of queen Hatchepsuit /colossi of memnon.
admire valley of the kings , burial place of Egypt, s most famous pharaohs. visit the very beautiful temple of Queen Hatchepsuit and view the colossi of memnon.
Discover karnak which is the largest temple in the world .it was dedicated to Amen, the high god in Ancient Egypt who was worshiped in the form of a goose or a ram
– transfer to luxor airport or to Luxor train station to board your plane or your train back to Cairo